Worship, Teaching, Small Groups.
Preteens in 4th-5th Grade
February 28-29, 2020
Throughout this event, 4th and 5th graders will encounter Christ through worship, interactive teaching, and small groups – all of which are designed with their unique needs and maturity in mind. Preteens who attend SuperStart will leave the weekend with not only a great experience, but also the teachings and foundation to further amplify Christ’s call on their lives to become Kingdom workers.
If you have any questions contact email@example.com!
Point of Contact
What to bring
- String bag to carry a bible and anything else they want to bring to Bloomington.
- [Optional] Cash for merchandise table at SuperStart and Concessions at Trampoline Park
Do not bring
Electronics. Cell phones are allowed but only for communicating with parents.
- 5:00 – Load the bus
- 6:00 – Arrive in Bloomington, Check-in at Eastview
- 6:30 – Games and shopping at the Hub
- 7:00 – Amp Up/Leader’s Meeting
- 7:30 – Session 1
- 9:30 – Small group time
- 9:45 – Head back to CU
- 10:45 – Arrive at CU Church (Webber Street Location) for parent pick-up.
- 6:45 – Dropoff
- 7:00 – Load the bus
- 8:00 – Amp Up
- 8:30 – Session 2
- 10:00 – Small Group time
- 10:15 – Load the Bus
- 10:30 – TBD Activity
- 12:00 – Load the Bus
- 12:15 – Lunch at Trampoline Park
- 1:00 – Amp Up
- 1:30 – Session 3 begins
- 3:00 – Last chance for a souvenir
- 3:15 – Load the bus
- 4:15 – Arrive at CU Church (Webber Street Location) for Parent Pick-up
How will kids be transported?
We are renting a 15 passenger van(s).
What about meals?
Children will need to bring dinner Friday night to eat on the bus. Friday night we will provide a snack. Pizza will be provided at the trampoline park. There is a concession stand at the trampoline park for students to purchase food.
What about money?
Students need cash for food Saturday at trampoline park. They can bring cash for t shirt (they range from $15 – $20). EVERYTHING else is built into the cost of the trip, $95.
$95. Includes event, transportation, food, plug n’ play event (most likely rollerskating).
If you are in need of financial assistance through scholarship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!