Worship, Teaching, Small Groups.
Preteens in 4th-5th Grade
February 24-25, 2023
Throughout this event, 4th and 5th graders will encounter Christ through worship, interactive teaching, and small groups – all of which are designed with their unique needs and maturity in mind. Preteens who attend SuperStart will leave the weekend with not only a great experience, but also the teachings and foundation to further amplify Christ’s call on their lives to become Kingdom workers.
If you have any questions contact email@example.com!
$95. Includes event, transportation, food, and fun event).
If you are in need of financial assistance through scholarship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
What to bring
- String bag to carry a bible and anything else they want to bring to Bloomington.
- [Optional] Cash for merchandise table at SuperStart and Concessions at Trampoline Park
Do not bring
Electronics. Cell phones are allowed but only for communicating with parents.
How will kids be transported?
Church staff and leaders who have completed a background check will be transporting kids to and from event.
What about meals?
Children will need to bring dinner Friday night to eat on the bus. Friday night we will provide a snack. Pizza will be provided at the trampoline park. There is a concession stand at the trampoline park for students to purchase food.
What about money?
Students need cash for food Saturday at trampoline park. They can bring cash for t shirt (they range from $15 - $20). EVERYTHING else is built into the cost of the trip, $95.
Point of Contact
- 4:00p - CU Church Check-in at Webber Street Church
- 4:30p - Head to Eastview
- 6:00–10:00p - SuperStart! Program
- 10:00p - Dismiss from Eastview
- 11:00p - Parent pick-up - at Webber Street Church
- 7:30a Parent drop-off at Webber Street Church
- 8:40–10:30a SuperStart! Program
- 10:30a–1:00p - Lunch and Altitude Trampoline Park Plug N’ Play
- 1:00-3:00p - SuperStart! Program
- 3:00p - Dismiss from Eastview
- 4:00p - Parent pick-up at Webber Street Church Arrive at CU Church (Webber Street Location) for Parent Pick-up