Worship, Teaching, Small Groups.
Preteens in 4th-5th Grade
March 1-2, 2019
CU Church with a day trip to Bloomington, IL.
Throughout this event, 4th and 5th graders will encounter Christ through worship, interactive teaching, and small groups – all of which are designed with their unique needs and maturity in mind. Preteens who attend SuperStart will leave the weekend with not only a great experience, but also the teachings and foundation to further amplify Christ’s call on their lives to become Kingdom workers.
If you have any questions contact email@example.com!
Point of Contact
What to bring
- Clothes for Friday that are also appropriate for a trampoline park
- Clothes for Saturday that are also appropriate for rollerblading
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Pillow and sleeping Bag
- String bag to carry a bible and anything else they want to bring to Bloomington
Do not bring
Electronics. Cell phones are allowed but only for communicating with parents.
- 2:45 – Check-in at Elevate Trampoline Park
- 3:30 – Jump at Elevate Trampoline Park
- 5:00 – Rules Meeting/Late Arrivals
- 5:10 – Load the bus
- 6:00 – Arrive in Bloomington, Check-in at Eastview, Eat Dinner (paper bags)
- 6:30 – Games and shopping at the Hub
- 7:00 – Amp Up/Leader’s Meeting
- 7:30 – Session 1
- 9:30 – Small group time
- 9:45 – Head back to CU
- 10:45 – Snacks and Bedtime prep
- 11:15 – Lights Out
- 6:00 – Breakfast Set-up
- 6:15 – Breakfast
- 6:45 – Clean-up/ Pack-up
- 7:00 – Load the bus
- 8:00 – Amp Up
- 8:30 – Session 2
- 10:00 – Small Group time
- 10:15 – Load the Bus
- 10:30 – TBD Activity
- 12:00 – Load the Bus
- 12:15 – Lunch at Chick-Fil-A
- 1:00 – Amp Up
- 1:30 – Session 3 begins
- 3:00 – Last chance for a souvenir
- 3:15 – Load the bus
- 4:15 – Arrive at CU Church
What if my student doesn’t want to spend the night?
If your kid is feeling too anxious to stay the night, you can pick him or her up from the church at 11:00 PM and return them to the church by 6:45 AM on Saturday.
How will kids be transported?
We are renting a 15 passenger van.
Where will the kids sleep?
We will be spending the night at CU Church. Boys will stay in the sanctuary, girls will stay in the big room with the green carpet.
What about meals?
They will need to bring cash for Saturday’s lunch. The other meals are provided.
What about money?
Students need cash for lunch Saturday at Chick-fil-A. They can bring cash for t shirt (they range from $15 – $20). EVERYTHING else is built into the cost of the trip, $115.
$115. Includes event, transportation, food, plug n’ play event (most likely rollerskating).
If you are in need of financial assistance through scholarship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
Chick-fil-A Meal Options
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Breaded Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Nuggets (8 ct.)
- Breaded Chicken Nuggets (8 ct.)
Each meal comes with waffle fries and your choice of fountain drink, sweet tea, or lemonade